The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those
of the authors and do not reflect the policy or position of the JCVA.
- August 2016 JCVA News`letter
- To Protect Soldiers From Bombs, Military Scientists Build a Better Dummy
- New VFW Commander and Chief Brian J. Duffy Acceptance Speech PDF
- When Johnny comes marching home again – Hoorah?
- The Uncomfortable Tie Between Military Widows and Drugs
- TRICARE Regions, Contractors Changing
- Camp Lejeune: Past Water Contamination - Public Health
- Center For Women Vets
- Obama will speak to disabled veterans in Atlanta
- St. Brigid’s Vietnam Era vets get state’s thanks
- This is a must read "Gone Too Soon"
- VA officials pledge new studies into effects of Agent Orange on vets and their children
- Local Artist Makes Gift of Fountain Crown
- War Wounds That Time Alone Can’t Heal
- Former Air Force colonel held hostage in Iran dies in Arizona
- Rare Bible carried at the battle of Bunker Hill has moving inscriptions
- Georgia’s Military Veterans Hall of Fame has finally found a home
- Johns Creek Veterans Memorial Walk
- Thousands of Living Vets Declared Dead, Lose Benefits
- Roswell Memorial Day - May 30, 2016
- Report Finds Sharp Increase in Veterans Denied V.A. Benefits
- Getting Both Social Security and VA Veterans Disability Benefits
- Senate moves closer to allowing GI Bill startups
- Soaring Valor (Short Film)
- Story behind first US combat death in Afghanistan finally revealed
- IG report: VA has been wrongly shredding documents needed for veterans' claims
- Honoring a forgotten Medal of Honor recipient
- Serving after serving: Veterans in state public office
- St. Brigid Knights earn To Be A Patriot Award
- Civil War Cemeteries
- Vietnam Veterans Day holds special meaning for local resident
- Johns Creek Girl Scout takes on $13K veterans memorial project.
- WW 1 - A Man Is Only Missing If He Is Forgotten.
- City Honors Memorial Walk Committee - March 16th, 2016